Edea Chorus Boots
International Price US$305.99 How does this work?
by More info
The Chorus boots has a stiffness rating of 70. It is often the next boot up from the Overture boots, suitable for serious skaters who are learning to perform double jumps. It offers great ankle support yet not too stiff for even smaller skaters. Features lightweight design and small soles.
- STIFF - 70
- LEATHER UPPER, WATER RESISTANT
- ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED PADDED TONGUE
- ORTHOPAEDIC FOAM ANKLE PADDING FOR THE MAXIMUM COMFORT AND FIRM FOOT LODGEMENT
- PERFORATED MICRO FIBRE LINING FOR A FAST BOOT DRYING UP
- NEW FOOTBED SYSTEM OFFERS IMPROVED BOOT COMFORT, FOOT SUPPORT AND ALIGNMENT.
- REDUCED SOLE THICKNESS FOR BETTER SKATE CONTROL
- SIZE: 225-310
|Allow On Facebook Shop||Yes|
|Redirect to Product Page||Yes|
|Google Product Category||6708|