Edea E-Spinner (Various Designs, includes 2 jump bands)
International Price US$45.71 How does this work?
by More info
The new revolutionary Edea E-spinner for jumps and spins adds a new dimension to training as skaters can now also practise take offs - thanks to its special design and the integrated elastic bands.
The new Edea E-spinner is aimed at the serious skater who needs to practice both spins and jumps. As you use it, you will also improves posture, balance and agility while strengthening their body at the same time.
It’s made from nylon and it can simulate the movements and sensations of the athlete on ice.
Two integrated bands allow take-off practice and prevent slipping. We advise using the Yellow (Soft) for single jumps and Red (Hard) for double or triple.
Use without jump bands to practice spins.
Why Edea E-Spinner is so special:
The rotation point has been moved forward for a more realistic feeling spin.
The rocker and the curve profile are higher to reduces friction for improve speed of spin and better balance.
The wider platform is for ease of use.
It is very useful for warm-up exercises before training and competitions.
The spinner should be used on a hard, smooth, clean surface. For safety reasons ensure the space around you is clear.
Don’t use on a wooden surfaces as it may leave marks!
Practice made perfect!
Two jump bands (one yellow and one red) are included with each E-spinner.
- Two integrated bands to allow take-off practice and prevent slipping. We advise using the Yellow for single jumps and Red for double or triples
- 2. The Rotation point has been moved forward for a more realistic feeling spin
- Higher rocker for improved spinning and better balance
- The new design reduces friction to increases the speed of spin
- Higher curve profile to feel deep edges
- Wider platform for ease of use
|Allow On Facebook Shop||No|
|Redirect to Product Page||No|