Edea Overture Boot and Charm Blade Set (Ivory/Black)
Comes with Edea Overture boots and Charm blades (equivalent to Mirage II blades), great for skating school pupils who are working on single to axel jumps.
The Overture boot is a combination of lightweight design and Edea technology. It is Edea's best selling boot. It offers great support and flexibility for skaters who are looking to develop and are performing basic skills single jumps and axels. Inspired by passion for skating, the Overture benefits from the technology and know-how from Edea's top of the range boots.
- Mid stiffness - 48
- Leather upper, water resistant
- Anatomically designed padded tongue
- Anatomic foam ankle padding for the maximum comfort
- Micro fibre lining for a fast boot drying up
- Reduced sole thickness for better skate control
- Size: 195-310