Edea Overture Complete Skates (Ivory/Black)
International Price US$293.47 How does this work?
by More info
Receive gifts value up to $50:
- Free gloves & microfiber skating socks.(valued at $20)
- Free initial sharpening and 1 free sharpening voucher (valued at $30).
Comes with Edea Overture boots and Charme blades (equivalent to Mirage II blades), great for skating school pupils who are working on single to axel jumps.
The Overture boot is a combination of lightweight design and Edea technology. It is Edea's best selling boot. It offers great support and flexibility for Skaters who are looking to develop and are performing basic elements such as single jumps and axels. Inspired by passion for skating, the Overture benefits from the technology and know-how from Edea's top of the range boots.
- Mid stiffness - 48
- Leather upper, water resistant
- Anatomically designed padded tongue
- Anatomic foam ankle padding for the maximum comfort
- Micro fibre lining for a fast boot drying up
- Reduced sole thickness for better skate control
- Size: 195-310
|Allow On Facebook Shop||Yes|
|Redirect to Product Page||Yes|
|Google Product Category||6708|
|Displine||Freestyle, All purpose|