G.H Avant Off Ice Inline Frames with Adjustable Rocker
International Price NZD$370.50 How does this work?
Kit comes including wheels and mounting bolts.
- Adjustable Rocker - 5 inline styles!
- Brake/Toe Stop: Rubber, Imperial threaded. Can be replaced with any brake/toe stop of same size (most common size).
- Wheels: Rebound/full radius polyurethane wheels. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor skating. Can be replaced with most inline wheels.
- Frame: Aluminum alloy.
- Bearings: 608 bearings(ABEC 9).
G.H Avant Inline frames includes:
- 2 G.H gold tone frames
- 2 American threaded adjustable toe stops
- Wheel bolts
- 6 indoor/outdoor wheels with bearings and hardware
- Mounting hardware for your boot brand
How different is G.H Avant Inline Frames to Snow White Frames?
The Avant frame is one of the most flexible frames in the world, it allows you to adjust Rocker instead of having a pre-adjusted rocker. You will have total freedom over your frames!
Can I mount G.H frames onto existing boots?
Yes, the set will contains 2 sets of bolts and tools required for mounting G.H frames to all boots.You will need a power drill kit to mount it (Just like mounting blades).
How can I replace toestops / wheels?
G.H Inline Frames are compatible with imperial threaded (US threaded) toe stops and most inline wheels. You can purchase replacement toe stops and wheels from local inline retailers.
Will I pay tax/custom fees?
None of our overseas customers have been asked to pay custom fees/taxes so far (US, UK etc).
|Brand||The Skaters Edge|
of customers recommend this product