In Stock Status:
We have everything in stock other than some sizes of the Advanced Boots, Blades and Plates. We dispatch as soon as payment is cleared. If you are paying by bank deposit, please send us a screenshot of your bank transfer confirmation to speed up the process.
Our banking details are:
- Bank: ASB Bank Limited
- Account Name: SkatersEdge Limited
- Account Number: 12-3016-0000586-00
- Reference: use your order number
- (for foreign transfers)
- Swift code: ASBBNZ2A
- Branch code: 3016
- Address: 296 Dominion Road, Mount Eden, Auckland 1024
- 6 Digits bank code: 123016
Paypal credit card payment available (3% convenience fee)
Afterpay split payment available(5% convenience fee)
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- $5 for Auckland delivery.
- $10 for North Island delivery outside Auckland.
- $10 - $15 for South Island delivery.
- NZ$35 flat rate for international destinations.
- International orders shipped via NZ Post Air Mail or tracked parcel by request (additional shipping charge might apply for larger items).
- International delivery timeframe: 1 week for Australia and 2 weeks for rest of the world.
- Next delivery for North Island, 2 days for South Island, allow 1 additional day for rural delivery.
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number if you do not receive your parcel within 4 business days after payment's made and we'll gladly chase it up for you.
Can I pickup?
Yes, please contact us via live chat on bottom right hand corner of the page to arrange pickup. Pickup location is Westgate.
For non-skates products:
Products can be returned and exchanged within 7 days of receiving the product providing the packaging is complete and products are still in a resellable status. A shipping fee is required for product exhange if shipping is required. We will cover all return and exchange fees if wrong products are sent.
Return Policy for skates:
Skates can be returned/exchanged providing the package is complete and product is still in resellable status.
Contact email@example.com to arrange return/exchange.