In Stock Status:
We have everything in stock other than some sizes of the Advanced Boots, Blades and Plates. We dispatch as soon as payment is cleared. Send us a screenshot of your bank transfer confirmation to speed up the process.
Our banking details are:
- Bank: ASB Bank Limited
- Account Name: SkatersEdge Limited
- Account Number: 12-3016-0000586-00
- Reference: use your order number
- (for foreign transfers)
- Swift code: ASBBNZ2A
- Branch code: 3016
- Address: 296 Dominion Road, Mount Eden, Auckland 1024
Domestic Shipping Rates
- $5 for Auckland delivery.
- $10 for North Island delivery outside Auckland.
- $10 - $15 for South Island delivery.
Paypal invoice can be issued for international orders, please place an order and we'll be in contact.
- $25 to Australia (default shipping rate for a pair of boots and plates/blades).
- $50 for Rest of the world.
- International orders shipped via NZ Post Air Mail.
- International delivery timeframe: 1 week for Australia and 2 weeks for rest of the world.
- Next delivery for North Island, 2 days for South Island, allow 1 additional day for rural delivery.
- Please submit an inquiry form quoting your order number if you do not receive your parcel within 4 business days after payment's made and we'll gladly chase it up for you.
- We do not keep every size of every boot in stock, we will notify you by email if we need to order the products from overseas.
Can I pickup?
Yes, please contact us via live chat on bottom right hand corner of the page to arrange pickup. Pickup location is West Harbour.
Return Policy for non-skates products:
Products can be returned and exchanged within 7 days of receiving the product providing the packaging is complete and products are still in a resellable status.
A shipping fee is required for product exhange if shipping is required.
Return Policy for skates:
Generally specially ordered skates can not be returned if fitting is done remotely as it relies heavily on whether the data supplied by skaters are correct.
With remote fitting all sizes are recommended based on foot size data and Edea sizing guideline.
Though we try our best to cross check various data to ensure correct sizing, occassionally the data supplied is very wrong (eg. when instruction is not followed). We will let you know when a pair of skates are specially ordered.
You can always send them back for extra stretching if you feel the width is insufficient.
Unmounted skates can be returned or stretched for locally fitted skates providing the package is complete and product is still in resellable status.(eg. Auckland / Dunedin)
Contact us to arrange returns/refunds.