Riedell R-Fit Footbed/Insole Kit
International Price US$59.51 How does this work?
by More info
Specifically designed for figure/roller skates, the customizable Riedell R-Fit™ Footbed Kit helps to improve alignment and athletic performance, alleviate pain from common fit issues, and provide comfort while reducing fatigue.
The R-Fit Footbed Kit includes the R-Fit Footbed, along with interchangeable arch supports, heel wedges, heel lifts, metatarsal pads, and an instruction guide. This R-Fit Kit is sized for ALL low-cut boots (Derby/Speed boots) and all high-top boots (Figure/Artistic boots).
The R-Fit Footbeds work with most boot brands in the market including Edea, Risport, Jackson and Riedell.
The Riedell R-Fit Footbed Kit Features:
- R-Fit Footbed: Made from durable high-density foam with a soft top cover and offers added cushion and support for a safer, more effective skating session.
- Adjustable Arch Supports: Three color-coded adjustable sizes for low (yellow), neutral (blue), and high (red) arches to add comfort and help decrease foot soreness and strain. The neutral arch support comes pre-installed on the footbed. For those with flat feet, you can use the footbed without any arch supports attached.
- Heel Lift: The purple heel lift helps to decrease heel movement and slippage for additional stabilization and technical correction.
- Heel Wedge: The green heel wedges are designed to help correct either pronation or supination for added heel support, stability and shock absorption.
- Metatarsal Pad: The blue metatarsal pad comes with an adhesive back to secure to the top of the footbed. It is designed to help remedy soreness, tingling or numbness in the toes and ball of the foot area.
|Allow On Facebook Shop||No|
|Redirect to Product Page||No|
|Google Product Category||6708|